12.01.2011

Kristen came to visit!

Rocky Mountain Ranger Cookie Dough
Puzzling
Hair
Wilson Phillips
Shopping
Women's Conference
Making the Bed (we slept in together)
Eating out
LAUGHING!
Late Nights


...are just a few ways to describe the BEST extended weekend I had with Kristen. She left her clan behind and came to visit me in Minnesota FOR 5 DAYS. It was the BEST!!


While she was here a few of us went to Lake City to celebrate Andrea's birthday.
{on the Mississippi River}


And here is the 1000 piece puzzle that got finished (except for one missing piece) AFTER Kristen left. Kristen and I were obviously feeling rather ambitious buying this puzzle- we worked on this thing day and night and it still wasn't completed by the time she left. But, I drafted a few clients to help while their colors were processing and there you have it.
TA-DA!
Kristen and I had the BEST time together! I am so grateful for the BESTEST best friend ever!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
So awesome.

Rachel Lovato said...

That is so awesome that she got to come visit you. It is also amazing that you guys have stayed best friends for like, your entire life. She is such a good friend!

Middle Age Moments said...

And how I love that Kristie Annie! I can't believe the 2 most popular girls are mommies now. I remember when she threw up all over Beth Hughes. And many other stories. I wish I had the picture of when you 2 got into my makeup. See. I used to wear makeup a long time ago.