12.05.2011

Chi Town

Candice, Chelsea and I met in Chicago for a little GIRLS GETAWAY.
It was a fantastic time filled with warm weather, great food, good shopping and most importantly the BEST company! What can I say- Chel, Candice and I make a great trio!

I'll mostly let the pictures speak for themselves.
The Bean. We LOVED the bean.
 

 
The Chicago Marathon.
The original reason we planned our Chicago trip. Becca ran it in under 3.5 hours! She is a wild woman!  

 SeaDog is a Chicago MUST!


 
Apple store.
We just happened to be there the weekend after Steve Jobs died. It was a sobering scene.
  


Of course I know I'd have fun, but this trip exceeded any and all expectations. It was a BLAST! It was especially great because I don't get to see these gals too often with Chel living in Seattle and Candice in California. I mean, a trip with my dear sis and my dear friend; life doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Kelly E. said...

What a fun trip!
BTW, you look amazing! Miss you!