10.10.2010

our HOME SWEET HOME

I hesitate doing this post because it seems a bit narcissistic, but a bunch of people have asked to see pics of our new place.  I do like our house, but I definitely wouldn't say it's totally blog-worthy.   Please don't judge me and my decorating (or lack of).  I'm SO putting myself out there with this post.
And I'm nervous.  Can you tell?
 Anyway,
Introducing our Minnesota Abode...
with a little Halloween flare.


 Front Entry


 Family/Dining
 
same room, different angle
more pics including a close-up of my Target rug that I LOVE!


Kitchen


Laundry/Mud room 


Master Bed

same room, different angle


Guest Room
(ready for visitors!!!!)
 

 Downstairs family room
same room, different angle

  and again...

Downstairs Bathroom


Tol's room

more of Tol's room


Addi's room

and more of Addi's room.  And there's Addi in her new shoes that she lives in.


Our backyard


There you have it: our house that, with a few coats of paint and all our STUFF, turned into our HOME.  *CHEESY!*
Now come see it IN PERSON!

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Not cheesy... it's perfect.
Your house is so cute and totally you. Well done, Jami. Love it.

Kjirsten said...

In love. Especially with Addi's green bunk bed. It's darling. You have great taste. Now come do my house. It needs a lot of work:)

Heidi said...

Your house is darling, and most importantly, has a warm and welcoming spirit ;-)

PS- where did you get all those license plates in Tolman's room? That is so fun.

Gentry said...

Looks like I should have had you come and do my house!! What a cute home you have Jam! Hope you are all doing well!

Ty & Em said...

so when I get a house, you are coming to decorate for me!!! That is soooo cute!!!

Jodi said...

It's darling Jami! I love it!

Heidi said...

Really cute! Also, who vacuumed in all those before shots?! Those are the most perfect vacuum lines I've ever seen!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, I'm loving this! Now I can picture you there. I love what you've done with the place. You have a knack for that sort of thing. Home make-overs are your thing! Good work. And your backyard is to die for!!! I'm so jealous. I'm sure it will be just as pretty with 6 feet of snow on it! 3 hours and 10 minutes til your birthday! YAY!

kristi and family said...

i love it jam... i hope you are liking it there.. i am missing you.. hope to see you soon...