10.15.2010

CHEL came to visit! First up...

We were lucky enough to have our first official visitor- AUNTIE CHEL!  She came for almost a week and it was a constant PARTAY!  Let's just say that Chel and I really know how to have a good time :)  I've come to realize that Rochester isn't the place you visit to do and see A LOT. Unless, of course, you want to DO a lot with us at home and SEE a lot of us at home.  Supposedly, the warmer months are a different story.  Luckily, we did have some decent weather and were able to get out and see a little of Rochester.  In fact, most of what we did were "firsts" for me, too.

Small world.  A good friend of Chelsea's (from Brighton) lives here in Rochester.  Her name is Andrea (or 'Tibet' to all the Brighton-eers) and her husband is in the same program as Dave.  Pretty Cool.  I just adore them and their 4 darling kiddos.  I'm lucky that they've become great friends of ours. Anyway, we decided it would be a good idea to reunite AMAZON & TIBET and, along with some other friends and neighbors, go to...

ZOLLMAN ZOO 
And I'm just now realizing that I didn't get a single pic of Andrea.  oops.

Adore.
Feeding the baby goats.
Aren't they the cutest little curly-haired kids you've ever seen?  And yes, I think my bone-straight-haired kids are pretty cute, too.
Cute girlies sharing a stroller. 
 
We are lucky that our kids like one another and play together so well.  That makes mine and Andrea's play dates SO much more enjoyable :)

stay tuned for our next adventure...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Uhhhh, YOU ARE A SKINNY MINNIE! You look amazing in this picture. The gym is paying off for you. Good work. I'm suddenly regretting the 3 glasses of egg nog I drank today.

Scarlett said...

Cute pics! Family is the best. So fun I'm sure to have your sis come to visit. Your fam just seems like such a fun group of people.

Oh, and I love the pics of your house! And the rug from Target is FAB!