11.21.2009

The Little Gym



Addison is LOVING her time at TLG every week. She is learning a lot and her sweet skills are getting even sweeter. At first, she wasn't quite sure about her teacher, Miss Heather- Addi would call her "the MEAN bell lady," but now, Addi can't get enough of Miss Heather. She absolutely LOVES her and she's also made some cute little friends. We all love THE LITTLE GYM!
I'd say Addi's favorite thing is to sing and run around on the red mat, but she also loves doing somersaults and doing the spider walk on the bars.

TOL & AIDEN

Tol is so patient. Since Addi's class is a 'mommy & me' class, Tol has to sit, wait and watch. Luckily, he has made a friend, Aiden, who has to do the same thing. Funny thing- Tol and Aiden were in the same Little Gym class together when they were 1 year old.

3 comments:

Brandt & Kriste said...

Oh she is so cute! I love her Bow!

Chelsea Nelson said...

i can't get over her. I refuse.

Scarlett said...

I've always wondered if Kassi would love The Little Gym. It looks like so much fun! Tol is getting so big! I can't believe it!

By the way! Loved seeing you at New Moon last week! You looked gorgeous as always!