4.09.2009

I am the spokesperson for...

Last night Dave and I were hanging out with our friends, Cory and Katie. Cory asked Dave if he ever listens to KRCL. Let me just tell you that Dave LOVES KRCL and has listened to it since High School, so his face naturally lit up. I went on to say that Dave could be the spokesperson for four things. They are (in no particular order): KRCL (90.9- for those who don't know), Public Librarys, Public Transportation and Boulder, UT.
Then I asked what I could be the spokesperson for. Dave thought for a minute then said, "cookie dough, blogging, and downloading digital scrapbooking stuff."
Am I really that boring?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot Dave's unique stance on men with 3 testicles. He was the keynote speaker last year at the international "3-or-more" conference in Boulder, UT.

Becca Jo said...

Umm that does NOT sound boring to me! I'll come over and we can eat cookie dough and download scrapbooking stuff. Then later we can blog about all the fun we had.

P.S we LOVE Boulder UT

Amber Burt said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a spokesperson for cookie dough, sounds good to me!

Alicia said...

You are in NO way boring, friend. Can't wait to see you today. :)

Chelsea Nelson said...

You could be the spokesperson for being worlds best sister. And a spokesperson for listening and giving life altering advice.

And for hair...I don't know if I will ever find anyone who compares to doing my hair...

Gonzalez Family said...

Hey there is nothing wrong with your list and you are not boring at all since that would make the rest of us that blog boring and I find us all very interesting people.

Jen said...

Hahaha . . . love it . . . I'm gonna ask what my hubby would say about me . . . I wonder . . .

Unknown said...

I think cookie dough, digital scrapbooking and blogging seems much more exciting then KRCL, public transportation and the library!!!

Unknown said...

I think cookie dough, digital scrapbooking and blogging seems much more exciting then KRCL, public transportation and the library!!!

Unknown said...

I think cookie dough, digital scrapbooking and blogging seems much more exciting then KRCL, public transportation and the library!!!

Unknown said...

um, apparently I need to learn how to post a comment only once!! I have no idea how that happened... Sorry everyone!!