4.14.2009

Happy Easter!

I just LOVE EASTER! It is one of my very favorite holidays. We had a great time this year with all the festivities. Saturday, we had the annual Easter Egg Hunt in Grandpa Lee's backyard. Tol found the Golden Egg AND the Grand Egg (with a little help from Dad). Tol and Addi love spending time with their Lamborn (and only) cousins.

Tol also found a toy Subaru wrapped in a plastic baggie.

Then, we woke up Sunday morning to find what the Easter Bunny brought. The kiddos got spoiled, as usual. The Easter Bunny hid Spiderman Eggs for Tol and Princess Eggs for Addi.

Then we quickly got ready for church. I do like 9:00 church, but it was a little rough getting there on time Easter morning. What am I talking about? It's ALWAYS hard to get there on time. Anyway... here the kiddos decked in their Easter garb. CUTIES!!

Then we went to my parents' for dinner. I LOVE parties at my parents. It is always so much fun with LOTS and LOTS of good food! Amoungst the guests were 2 of my Grandma Jean's sisters, Donna and Mitzi. We love them so much and were so glad they were able to join us. We missed Chel this year. It wasn't the same without her, but she had fun eating hot dogs in Seattle. Cory and Katie Harmon came over, too, and that is always a treat. They have such a darling family. I love all of them, but especially little Lainey. She is a doll, and she loves me and she loves food. Great combo.
Here is Tolman, Lainey and Addison shoving EVERY piece of candy in sight into their mouths. Look at their mouths, they're all chuck full! Their parents were also shoving their faces with all the delectable desserts. I love Easter and Easter TREATS!!! (I'm STILL stuffed!)


I have to add that I am so grateful for the Savior and His Atoning Sacrafice for ME! What an amazing and humbling thing it is. I am grateful that He was Resurrected and that we will be, too, and will be able to live with Him and all our loved ones again and FOREVER someday!

9 comments:

the bates motel said...

your kids are so cute. i love that they got hsm 3 from the easter bunny!

Suzanne G said...

Sounds like a nice Easter! Tol and Addi are so adorable!

Jen said...

Awe . . . the kids look so cute in the spring outfits! Sounds like fun!

Kristen said...

They look so cute! I'm laughing at Adi falling asleep in her highchair at lunch too. I'm still enjoying the bag of cadbury mini eggs that you donated to me the other day. Bad news. I'm going to be 10 lbs heavier at my first dr. apt. Dang.

Alicia said...

So. Freaking. Cute.
I love your kiddos all decked out in their Easter garb. Well done. That little Tolman is so Dave to me. I just picture little Dave Lamborn fro the old ward. Hilarious.
It was great seeing you the other day btw. You rock!

Chelsea Nelson said...

Sister, I can't say it enough, I adore you and your little family. Missed you too...actually, I am still missing you!

Gonzalez Family said...

You have a great Easter Bunny. At our house he does not leave Spiderman nor Princess eggs. My kids are going to be jealous so don;t share that with them. The kids look precious though.

Unknown said...

I have the cutest niece and nephew in the whole world! And the cutest sister who is a great mom!! I am almost scared to have kids cause I wonder how they can be that cute!!!

Scarlett said...

How cute are they! Easter is so fun with the kids! Love their outfits!