1.05.2009

Zada Post-Christmas Party

This year we had our salon post-Christmas bash at The Spaghetti Factory. Everything was great- except for the service. We had a 'white elephant' exchange and I was pleased to go home with my Singing and Dancing Douglas Fir.

Jen & Christeena with their Hubbies and Dana, Me, Candice & Burt

Jim & Deb with Jager being a funny man and Kathy & Liz

Karen, Lindsey and Dana
It looks like I missed some people... sorry about that.
I just have to add that I absolutely LOVE my job! I LOVE doing hair and I especially love working with all these fabulous people. I've known most of them for my whole life and I have really grown to love these people and think of them as family. Work is my home away from home and I wouldn't have it any other way. LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!

No comments: