1.02.2009

Venting

I am so frustrated with this crazy Electrical world we live in. My BRAND NEW digital camera that I got for Christmas BROKE. My previously raved about iPod BROKE and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out this "intuitive" digital scrapbooking software I bought a while back.
I am not meant for digital or electronic, or whatever you want to call it, stuff. I'm an official IDIOT when it comes to that crap. I'm starting to really dislike all of the 21st centuryish stuff. What happened to thinking that 35mm cameras were the thing to have? Or walkmans? Or scissors, paper and stickers. I've been told so many times that digital scrapbooking is sooooo much better and FASTER. Well I'm here to tell you that's a LIE. I've been sitting at my computer for 2.5 hours and I have done ONE UGLY PAGE. I could have done at least 4 or 5 fairly cute traditional pages in that time. UGH! (I had to throw that in).

7 comments:

J.E. said...

I'm sooo feeling your pain- I've had an iPod for 8 months and haven't loaded anything onto it, your last post about your iPod was actually inspiring me to do so, but I hate the hassle of changing everything, when new devices come out.

Becca Jo said...

I got Photoshop for Christmas and almost had a meltdown last night trying to figure it out. I feel ya

Unknown said...

Take a deep breath, calm down, and call me! I'll walk you through it!

Linz

jennie said...

First of all, i laughed hysterically at your comment on my blog. I totally am going through the same struggle with scrapbooking. Let me know how the whole digital thing turns out!

jessica nelson said...

Call me this week and I can help you out with at least your ipod!! We all know how many times mine has been broken!! As for the other stuff, I can't help you out!!!

Trace said...

When it comes to scrap booking old school is the way to go. Don't be a traitor. Just teasin'. I am sure you will figure it out.

Rachel Lovato said...

Hmmmm. Okay, get this:
#1-I am probably the only person left that doesn't have an I-POD
#2-I just barely got a digital camera...and I won it..I don't know if I would have paid for one..up until that point, I WAS using my 35 MM
#3-I JUST started texting this summer, and finally it doesn't take me 30 minutes to send one.
#4-I have never done digital scrapbooking, I can't even fathom that. Although, I did scrapbook on Friday and it did take me 4 hours to do 2 pages!

Glad to see I am not the only one out there hanging onto the traditional!!