12.06.2008

'Which of Santa's Reindeer are YOU?'

You Are Comet
A total daredevil, you're the reindeer with an edge!

Why You're Naughty: You almost gave Santa a heart attack when you took him sky diving

Why You're Nice: You always make sure the sleigh is going warp speed


Okay, so I need to confess that this was the result of my 2nd try. My first one came up as Vixon and I just wasn't thrilled with that. So Comet came in 2nd, even though I don't like heights so much and I also don't like going too fast. I'm kinda wimpy that way.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Vixon - I'm definately Vixon. But as of lately I've just been the Grinch :)

Loved the 80's pics. You and the girls looked hilarious!

Trace said...

Yeah, a fellow Comet! And, don't forget you went skydiving. That is definitely NOT wimpy.