12.12.2008

Polar Express



I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but the HEBER CREEPERS "Polar Express" had a little too much to be desired. My kids were NOT into it AT ALL. They didn't like the Hot Chocolate (I don't blame them), Tol didn't like singing Christmas Carols, they had the HARDEST time sitting on the train for 90 minutes and when we finally reached the 'North Pole,' Tol said, "Santa doesn't live in Park City!" Little did he know we were actually in Heber.
This picture sums up our experience:
This is them eating their bells that Santa gave them. Don't they look THRILLED to be there?

5 comments:

Becca Jo said...

oh I'm sorry! I'm sure you paid a pretty penny for the the tickets too. I hate when I plan something that I think will be SO fun for Eli and them it falls flat on it's face. You are a good mom for trying though!

kristi and family said...

hey.. i agree.. we went last year and i don't think we are going back anytime soon..

Trace said...

Good to know. We went on the Halloween one and it was okay, but I haven't heard much about the Polar Express. Sorry you wasted the money but I am sure you will save many others like me some dough. Thanks!:)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!! This picture shows it all!! And it sounded like so much fun!!!

Gonzalez Family said...

We went a couple of years ago and my kids felt the same way too. We never went back.