12.07.2008

Ugly Sweater Party



The Miles' hosted an "Ugly Sweater Party" and frankly, I haven't seen so many ugly Christmas sweaters in the same room since last year's family Christmas party!
The night was full of YUMMY FOOD, FUN GAMES, GOOD FRIENDS and UGLY SWEATERS!

Kristen stole the show, once again. She didn't stop with the sweater, she sported the "UGLY OUTFIT!" Although I'm sure there are a lot of Grandmas out there who think she looks absolutely adorable...



Our dance pictures from the evening:


Me & Dave and Devin & Kristi


Lance & Dana and Amber & Spencer

Keri & Collin and Brandt & Kristi

Mike, Summer & Leesa and Jesse & Kristen

Jon & Jody and Ben & Val

This is Ben and Dave heckling the poor foreign exchange student for his veggies. Poor Petri.
It was a night to remember. I have the GREATEST friends in the world... thanks to you all!

10 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Holy cow you guys are so funny. Kristen looks so freaking awesome! I love it.

jennie said...

what a great party idea. That is hilarious!

the bates motel said...

that is so funny! we are totally having an ugly sweater party for new year's eve in cali! love all the sweaters! looks like a fun night!

Middle Age Moments said...

What? I don't get it. You all look so cute! I think you bought my sweaters from Christmases past. I remember thinking how cute I was. I also remember paying way to much money for a vest I got at Nordstrom. Remember that one Jame? I think the topper is the white socks Kristen has on. That addition really made the whole outfit..oh, and the shoes as well!

Chelsea Nelson said...

Love it. I do. I really, really do!

Lets plan some fun things this Christmas!!

J.E. said...

I wish there was a zoom in on Kristen's brooch, I heard it was the Nativity Scene. OK so seriously- I totally think ana's sweater is cute and I swear the one Lance has on is an old Benneton sweater I had. . .

J.E. said...

That's suppose to say Dana, not ana...

Pearson Family said...

How fun. My sister just had a "holiday sweater" party and we were a little disapointed in the DI and their selection...where did you find your amazing sweaters.

Alicia said...

I love it! You guys are hilarious!

Gonzalez Family said...

I love that party idea. Everyone has an ugly sweater, and this time of the year would make a great time to bring it out!