9.27.2011

"pillow fight"


I can't say enough about these pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
An extremely talented photographer and dear friend, Jolene, included me and Angela (another super talented dear friend) in one of her many visions. This time it involved our 3 darlings, lots of feathers, antique story books, O.J., texture and color. Oh- and my back yard (these pics were taken over a month ago and I STILL have feathers out there).
It was a crazy little adventure complete with lots of laughs, giggles and bug bites. Can't wait to do it again!
To see more of the pics (and more of her work) go to:
I'm so grateful my kids have such good friends!...and me, too!

2 comments:

jessica nelson said...

These are the cutest pictures EVER!! Oh, how I love that little princess!!! Miss you all!!!

Trace said...

These are adorable Jame! Addi looks so grown up!