4.14.2010

HAPPY EASTER!

 
Happy Easter!!!
We started off the season with a little  
sugar cookie-ing & egg dying...
I only make sugar cookies twice a year- so this is a big thing for us.  My kiddos LOVE to decorate them and so do Curt & I :)  Addi decorated her "cookie sandwich" for her boyfriend, Stanley (more on that later).  I'm lame and didn't get any pics of the dyed eggs.

 
Grandpa Lee's EASTER EGG HUNT is something my kids look forward to ALL year long!!!... makes for a LONG year.  The Easter Bunny at grandpas totally spoils the kiddos with LOTS of TREATS, TOYS and $$$ (lucky-duck Tol found the GRAND GOLDEN EGG this year)!  And there is no better place for an EGG HUNT than Grandpa's backyard.  Thanks Grampy for a FABULOUS tradition!



 EASTER MORNING!
The Easter Bunny left Easter BUCKETS full of SURPRISES for the Kiddie-os.  He also hid LOTS and LOTS of candy-filled eggs for them to find. 

Easter was a hit at the Lamborn/Nelson household this year.  I loved that Conference fell on Easter Sunday this year.  It was so great to sit around with my family and listen to conference while we all shoved our faces with Reese's PB cups and mini eggs.  
And conference was incredible, as always. 

3 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

MMMM..those cookies look delicious!!!

Scarlett said...

Super cute pics! Looks like you had a great Easter!

So sorry to hear about your house. I wish we would have waited one more year to buy our home. We would have so bought yours! We looked there, and loved it, but couldn't afford that area. Bummer! Good luck with that!

Sweet girll said...

Hi I'm Brazilian GIRL
I have 18 old .
i dont talk very .
I like so much this blog ,
CONGRATULATION , and you have beatifful family .
Follow mee ?!