3.14.2010

California girl


I met Candice on our first day of hair school in February of 99. We were introduced by a mutual friend, Alisha, when we were learning how to clock in. My first thought was, "HOLY COW! This girl is so freaking pretty!
I think I was feeling a bit of jealousy.
Anyway, that was the beginning of a FABULOUS and one of the BEST friendships. We started and graduated hair school together, worked at our first salon together and have been together ever since. Basically, my girl and I have been through a ton together and have seen each other through the past 11 years- the good, the bad and everything in between. Candice is one of the greatest people gracing this planet. She is genuine, kind, thoughtful, funny, ADORABLE, athletic, loyal, and most importantly (to me), one of the VERY BEST FRIENDS a girl could ask for.

Candice has started a new adventure for herself in Sunny California. I am so thrilled for her and think this is definitely the best thing for her (not that it matters what I think). But I'm going to miss my friend like CRAZY!!

But I do have to say, it makes my upcoming adventure much more bearable.

The salon CELEBRATED (and Mourned) Candice's departure in style
with dinner and bowling at FAT CATS

Zada will never be the same without 'SHARKY'

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Ummmmmm, what the heck is that?(I'm referring to the previous comment.) Do you have this secret life that I don't know about. I am seriously laughing so hard.

Anyway, that totally threw me off, so I forgot what I was going to say. Nothing I say could top that, except, the church is true. God Bless......