10.07.2009

Zing Zang Zoom


Dave & I took the kids to the circus this year. Dave had never been and it's been years since I went, I don't know who enjoyed it more- the kids or us. It was AWESOME! I can't believe the things these circus people do.


We had great seats so we were up close and personal with all the action...
including the "super wedgie."


"The 4 stages of a CIRCUS FIT"

1. Throwing herself on the ground
2. Daddy picking her up before she becomes prostrate and distracting her with something else.


3. Addi milking it for everything while producing LOTS of tears.
4. Daddy teasing the Drama Queen, forcing her to SCREAM for Mommy.

Hopefully the Circus visits Minnesota so we can go again next year.

3 comments:

Brandt & Kriste said...

I love that you loved the circus. I think I hated it last time. Maybe because I was pregnant with Mayci and had to leave and puke a few times. Haven't been back since. Great catching up on your blog. Happy Birthday Dave and congrats to Jess and your pops. That is awesome. Can't wait to see you on Friday.

Kristen said...

Oohhhh, that sounds like lots of fun. Especially the wedgie up close and personal. I don't think I've been since I was like 8 years old. Poor Addi. She and Ty need to get together and square off on who has the saddest story to tell for a 2 year old! Life with Ty has been trying lately - to say the least. I don't know what we're going to do with another baby around. Scary.

J.E. said...

I new, as soon as I saw your title that you were reffering to the circus. Finn went this year with Colby's mom and kept saying that"..." when he came home. Fun Stuff!!! LOL about the drama queen Addi- poor little thing. She's so cute though. Both of your kids are. I love their little toe-heads.

I heard you booked your blog. Did you go through Blurb? I want to do mine and I heard yours turned out really cute. Let me know.