5.03.2009

Girlie Getaway



Some of my girlfriends went to St. George last weekend. We had a great time EATING, shopping, TALKING, TALKING, EATING, going to the spa, EATING, hanging out at the pool , staying up WAAAY too late and EATING!! I seriously ate my way through St. George and worked out a little to help offset it a LITTLE anyway. We missed our friends who couldn't make it this year but still managed to have the BEST time. I mean, who doesn't love a weekend with no kids or husbands (no offense) and zero responsibility with absolutely no where to be? LOVE IT! Especially with this amazing group of gals. We've all been BF's since HS, and some of us go back to Junior High, Elementary and even pre-school! I love my friends!


5 comments:

Trace said...

I am soooooo sad I couldn't make it this year. Looks like you guys had some good times.

Jen said...

It's about time someone posted some pics . . . thanks Jamers! I also am super sad to have missed out on the FUN!! Glad you guys had a good time.

btw, I asked myself, who is that wearing the hat and glasses?? I couldn't figure it out for a few seconds . . . you're a hot chica!

Unknown said...

So glad you got to have a girls weekend!!

Now we have to have another girls weekend in Seattle! Jame? Jess? Mom?

Let's do it! STAT!

Scarlett said...

Girls getaways are the best! Looks like you had a blast!

Gonzalez Family said...

You have the funnest girl night out weekends. You look like you had a blast!