10.21.2012

Post Christmas Utah

On our way home from Arizona we stopped in UT for about a week. Except Dave, he stayed for only a day and a half because he had to get back to work.
The kids and I packed in as many things and as many people as we could in that short time. I didn't get many pictures, but here are the ones I did get. 

 Addi and Grammy were SO SO excited to see eachother!

Addi painted Uncle Curt's nails with the polish she got for Christmas.
Curt is such a darling Uncle!


NEW YEARS EVE!
 Popping popcorn with their brand new popcorn popper!

New Years Snacks on a napkin compliments of our, um...waiter, Matt {Tol}.
homemade caramel popcorn. salted popcorn. baby carrots. Cake Bites {Sweet Tooth Fairy}
 
 
 I started a puzzle and Cindy and Dad stayed up WAAAAY late til it was completed.

 I worked for a few days in Kristen's salon. Dana is definitely one of my hippest clients {and friends}

 Dinner with friends at Cheesecake Factory

We Love Utah!

No comments: