1.27.2012

Duluth, MN


Like I mentioned a while ago, my mom came out to visit for a little over a week and it was THE BEST! We LOVE LOVE LOVE having her here. She is so much fun to have around and she is a TON of help. Why can't she live next door?
We've wanted to go to Duluth ever since we moved here so my mom and I decided to take the kids (Dave was working, of course). Duluth was amazing! It is a little college town located on Lake Superior. 


While we were there, we went to a resort called Spirit Mountain and rode the Alpine Coaster and Zip Line. It was so fun and beautiful! After all the money and effort that was spent doing other things, the kids' favorite part of the weekend was swimming at the hotel every night.
 

There is nothing better than having my mom come visit! My kids have such an amazing relationship with her that I am forever grateful for. She is the VERY BEST and we can't wait for her to come back!

4 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Did you know that I have family in Duluth? An aunt and uncle and their 3 kids..and their families too. They love it there..I have alwaus wantrd to visig..they say it is beautiful.

Chelsea Nelson said...

Love the pic of mom and Tol on the coaster!! xo

Middle Age Moments said...

OH man! I loved being with you and my kiddos! Nothing I love more. The only problem, they look way too old. Not fair and not fair we don't live closer. I'm not even grossed out by the pics of me. I'd love some hard copies of the pics. Love love love you... and buddy passes.....yay for them! I'm going to come again real soon>

Middle Age Moments said...

Can you change my FB profile pic to the one of me and the kiddos on the green bench? I LOVE THAT!