1.31.2011

Mini Me

Addison is finally fitting into this amazing pea-coat that belonged to me when I was her age.
I remember that I didn't love wearing it because it was "too heavy."
Luckily Addi loves to wear it to church over her dresses because it is her "Princess Coat." 
Especially because her missionary boyfriend, Elder Sexer (great name, eh?), goes to our church.

Speaking of, I'm pretty sure this is the same week as this happened:
(on our way to church)
Addi: Will Elder Sexer bring me the bread today?
Me: Yeah, maybe
Addi: (completely disappointed) oh no
Me: Why, what's wrong?
Addi: I should have worn my sparkly headband!
I'm in trouble.
Back to the coat.  Isn't it gorgeous?  
And so are Addi's silly faces in the pics below.  
This is one silly girl who constantly keeps us laughing!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous coat! Addi will be sad to know her crush has been transferred and no longer in our ward.

Lamb Fam said...

Oh don't worry- she's heartbroken! Good thing she's young- she'll bounce back. LOL

Rachel Lovato said...

That coat is amazing!!! That is so special that you have kept it all these years!!!

Brittany & Garrett Best said...

Addi is So cute! That is so awesome that you still have that coat, and it looks brand new!!! I miss you guys!

J.E. said...

Cute! I love that it was yours *sentiment*. Hope u guys r doing well, love catching up with u through your blog...

Lamb Fam said...

Jamie- so guess what we did the other night? Played canasta! It's true- we went to a friends for dinner and they reminded us how to play. SO FUN!! Let's play again sometime!... and we're good BTW; just cold.