11.15.2010

Visitor #3: CANDICE!

Candice was so great to pay us a visit in early November.  We absolutely LOVED having her here!  It was a pretty chill weekend, but sometimes those are the BEST kind. 
Candice and I have been friends for almost 12 years.  Boy how time flies and boy how I love this girl!  I am blessed to call her one of my Best Friends.  I mean, really, there aren't many out there like Candice.
Our weekend consisted of lots of yummy homemade food, yummy restaurant food, hair (I finally got my hair done), touring the clinic, football, "being cold" (according to C- she was freezing 90% of her time here), movies, late night talks, ZUMBA, sleep &
RELAXATION!

It was perfect!
Addison made a new BF.  She's always loved Candice, but this trip took her love to a new level.  Addi cried when we dropped Candice off at the airport.  We LOVE having so many visitors, but HATE to see them go.

We sweetened the blow by exploring downtown Minneapolis after dropping Candice off.  Here are a few pics from our walking tour.  The bus in the bottom right pic is the front of the Metro Transit office.  Tol thought this was awesome!  And it's cool at night because the headlights are turned on.  As we were walking around the city, I couldn't help but think how weird it was that I live here now.  Well, an hour from here anyway.
It is really starting to sink in, but that's a post for another day.

1 comment:

Kam Belly Soup said...

i have the same H&M sweater! i think you look hotter in it though.