4.28.2008

Spring Break '08



So I realize that I'm not up-to -date, but I'm new at this, remember?

A couple weekends ago, my girlfriends (we missed you Kristen and Keri) and I went to St. George (compliments of the Miles') to celebrate my 2 year anniversary with Ben Affleck and ELLEN!!! -okay, that's not why we went... Anyway, it was so much fun! We ATE lots, laughed lots and shopped lots. The MAC store in Vegas sure was happy to see all us deprived Utah girls, the Nordstrom MAC counter just doesn't cut it sometimes. Anyway, besides shopping, we also went to "The Price is Right LIVE!" in Vegas. Unfortunately, the price was not right for any of us :( I'd share more, but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends! Here's a shout-out to all my girlies: HOLLA!

No comments: